Bell County Expo, Belton, Texas
Performance, Ranch Horse, & Trail
Dressage, Sport Horse, & "r" Western Dressage
1. We will not have Halter classes this year. Due to the low turnout, we have decided to forgo these classes. We will have Performance Halter Classes.
2. The show will be a 3-day show. No classes on Sunday.
3. There will be only 2 sessions on Friday and Saturday. Tentatively the first session will start at 8:00 AM and conclude around 1:00 PM. There will be approximately a two hour break with the 2nd sessions starting around 3:00 PM and concluding that evening.
4. Trail has moved from Friday to Thursday and will be held in the Warm-up Arena.
5. The Buy-A Class fee will change. If the class has three or more riders, the Buy-A-Class fee will be refunded. There will be only 9 BACs.
6. This year, the Western Dressage has been approved by WDAA as a recognized show #21-204. Gwen Ka’awaloa will be our Dressage Judge and is “r” rated for our Western Dressage section. We look forward to her adjudicating of our Dressage and Sport Horse sections of the Spring Fiesta show.
7. We are requiring back numbers for all entering the schooling classes.
8. The Trail classes will be run in groups of Open Card classes. The specific Open Card times will be posted by Wednesday 8:00 PM.
Also changing this year, we may implement DR119.2 which limits dressage horses to a maximum limit of 3 rides. In the past, the dressage section was oversubscribed and created challenges from a schedule standpoint. The number of rides may be limited to the constraints of an 8 hour Dressage Ride/Western Dressage show. We hope you will understand.
You can pay your entry fees by mailing a check to:
AAHA Show Secretary
16240 San Pedro, #180
San Antonio, TX 78232
or with PAYPAL at the link below.